Friday, August 14, 2009

Cousin's Birthday dinner....

Today went out with my family,my relative to celebrate my godsister
birthday who has back from Singapore for work...

We had our dinner at "Xiang Wei" which located around Padang Tembak..



*skip the photos of the food on tat day..it's too much...^^

After we had our dinner,
we called for the "dessert" prepared by my elder cousin..
it's actually a homemade "cake" and to gv a suprise to the birthday girl...


Wow...
It's really nice & delicious...!



introduce about this:
although it looks like a cake,but it's actually a cake shaped ice-cream..
made from Baskin Robbin's ice-cream..and Chips More as the edge...
and topping wif various type of fruits..
All the ingredients cost >RM100 !




After tat we jz had a photo session...^^

Me and the birthday girl..

My family...^^


(to be continued.....)

No comments:

Post a Comment