Saturday, June 27, 2009

Class Replacement Day...

Today morning went to sch as usual although is Saturday..
This is class replacement for the coming Hari Raya's holidays...

Hmm..today's time in class actually is quite normal,
but somehow was quite boring..
then the crazy gang in my class has gv me with somehow another
special calling...
BANANA CAN ???
they hv mentioned bout the name "Kenny" i put in my blog..
as BANANA is always my side-name,combined them bcame
BANANA KEN (BANANA CAN)...
then translate into Malay-TIN PISANG
then into Mandrin-香蕉罐

should i be grateful towards their creativity? =.=
Anyway,as to thank my fellow "cute" frens,
i hv added the so call creative calling in my blog description above...^^

At night went to watch TRANSFORMER
wif Horng Wei & Yu Xuan..
very nice movie !
the graphic design is BRAVO !!!




Really nice....^^



Megan Fox..wow ! she is really hot !! ^^






(to be continued....)

No comments:

Post a Comment