Monday, June 1, 2009

I'm BACK !

Yeah ! I'm back to here again to update my blog
since few weeks before..
Last few week i was preparing for my mid-year exam
& many many things hv to revise..
but anyhow,i din well prepared also bcoz there is really lots
of chapterssssss & memorising works..

And now,the exam has been over & the holidays has begin..
I jz bac from KL ystrday for doin the video shooting bout
Orange International College,OIC (wat a cool name !) convocation..

After completed the job,stayed bac 1 more day & spent the day wif
my gang of frens who formerly my secondary schmates 7 cadet's member..
it was antonishing tat i hv spent over RM90 for jz staying 2 days there..
the transport fees,foods and i din buy clothes also...haiz....
the consumption rate there....=.=

*PLEASE REMIND ME THAT ONLY LEFT 5 MONTHS
TO STPM EVERYTIMES YOU CHAT
WITH ME IN MSN OR WAT...
*REMIND ME TO STUDY HARD !!! ^^

(to be continued....)

No comments:

Post a Comment