Saturday, July 25, 2009

A Tiring Saturday...

Today woke up by around 9 am,
then played some songs and sing to "open" my voice,
bcoz after that i went for singing competition audition in sch..

When i reached sch,there was so many ppl waiting there..
at first i was very nervous actually...somehow that was my first time..
to take part in such thing..
although i had been performed in a concert b4..^^

It's my turn,i went in the room and sang 痛彻心扉 by Nicholas Teo..
the auditor commented on me to control my volumn & pronounsation..
however i din hope tat i will be selected,
jz a good experience for me..^^

After tat i hanging in sch and waited until 2pm for my
police cadet AGM...
i changed my uniform then went for it..
the meeting had called for 3hrs..really long...
however,i got my certs for competition & a nice souvenir...
like it so much....

But somehow,that night wasn't my night...
very unhappy & sad throughout the night...T.T


(to be continued.....)

1 comment: