Wednesday, March 18, 2009

After rest for 2 days,today morning went bac to sch for
marching training again...not only today,tomolo,Friday
until Sunday every morning also hv to go to sch...
as you see our uniform unit is such a hardworking
& put in all our effort for the coming competition..
Good Luck to us,Police Cadet...hahax..
the training today ended quite late around 11 sumthing..
gosh..i still hv another date wif my frens at gurney at
12.30pm..

After i rushed bac & washed up,i was thinking not to go d
as my legs were in pain after went for almost 4hrs of
stepping !

Well,since i hv promised & i don ever like to brake my promise..
i went..^^
But when i arriving gurney,my frens only told me tat they were
still on the way..ergh! i rushed so hard to get there & then they told
me they hvnt reached..haiz..

They arrived finally & we went to the KOZUE Japanese Restaurant
for lunch..it was my first time there..
erm...they food there so so lo..nothing special..bcoz of my dad
is a japanese chef tat's y i said so? hahax..n the price there
quite fair also la...as you noe japanese restaurant is always not
cheap..unfortunately i din bring my camera so i cant take the photo
of the food & share wif you here...

Then we went for a movie..
-City Of Ember

This movie i also feel ok ok nia...
not really like it..i think is bcoz i too tired d and fall
asleep at the begining...hehex...

My aunt had called me for a Dhamma workshop at
Bodhi Heart Sanctuary at 7pm..
after say goodbye to my frens,i went for it by time..
the speaker was Bro Daniel Yeo who is the producer of several
album of buddhist hymns..he is cute wif his botak & funny too...
hahax..
we had a wonderful lesson bout how to conduct the
buddhist sunday class towards children...
i noe many ppl will think it's boring if
they themselves are not buddhist...hehex...

Today is really wonderful wif fulled of programme..hahax..


(to be continued...)

No comments:

Post a Comment