Friday, March 20, 2009

珍惜。。。

After came bac from sch,
i planned to go for bowling wif frens,
but they only can free at 2pm and i hv to go
airport to fetch my godmum & families
who went to BALI for vacation..
those rich ppl are always go travelling
for vacation,not like me poor ppl can only stay at home,
even go out also not crossing this small island..
I was not really remember wat time is the flight of them taking...
jz slightly remember is 4.30pm..
so i reached airport around 4.10pm..

I waited,waited & waited until almost 5pm also din see them..
I did call them but couldn't get..
then i went to MAS counter & asked whether can i check
the passengers list wif my aunt's name,but the person told
me it is confidential..
i dare not leave bcoz i don noe wat is the actual time of
their folght arriving..how if they arrived after i left?
Oh no...i was waiting there for alomst 2hrs..
but i saw many scenes..many ppls walked out from the toll-gate..
many of them ran to their families & frens when they saw each
other...they hug & kissed...
seems like they hv been separated for quite sometimes..
its quite touching for me actually..
i tot those scenes only can see in the movies..
but the reality does...
it was the first time i went to airport to fetch some1,
tat's why it was sumthing i never seen...

So,we must be treasure & cherish the ppl all around us
especially those we love & love us...
dont be sad or regretted only after they left us...

I even saw a small girl who only around 8 or 9 yrs old,
she took flight alone don noe went where & been brought
out by the workers to her mum...
nowadays even small little girls are so independent? hahax..

I waited there until 6sumthing & my godmum only called me
they are still in KL & the flight has been delayed so only will
arriving Penang by 8pm..haiz..
then i drove out & hang around tat area & planned to meet my fren
awhile but at the end dint..
wasted my RM4 for the airport parking..

(to be continued....)

1 comment:

  1. haha..only 4 riggit nia ma...dun be so haggle over lah...haha

    ReplyDelete