Monday, March 23, 2009

Results...

........................
I'm worring of myself nw...
Don noe how can i sit for STPM end of this year..
i got the worst result for my math & physics
ever since i entered Chung Ling...
both of the subjects i got not more than 20 ! swt !
many ppl said tat form 6 is hard,
but these results is totally not acceptable by me !
why ppl can do it but i can't???
i really din study hard for the preparation for the exam...

I really feel paiseh & not even dare to post out this post,
but i still wan to post this out as an alert & motivate
me to study more so tat no need repeat posting the same
things as this 1 !!!!


I CAN DO IT !!!!!!!!!

(to be continued....)

1 comment:

  1. Pre-u is always a brain-cell killer. i understand how do you feel and i experienced it before. Don't give up, and good luck!

    ReplyDelete